Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remember that time...

....that the Squids won PresDay and Stanford Open and even though they had a blog used for the express purpose of posting tourney recaps, they still haven't updated the alumni on what the fuck happened 2 months later?
Yeah, I remember that.


Sorry everyone, ill try to get to it by this Sunday. In the mean time, I hope y'all are making plans to be in SD for Alumni Day May 22&23. I hear that we are gonna have a one day beach tournament which could be sweet. Here is the Facebook Event Page.

Lastly, its probably a good idea that you watch this video so you can understand what is sure to be 30% of all the jokes in the Fish Skit at the Alumi Day party.

Peace,
Pumba



PS-
Kabaddi on Spring Break.
I have no fucking clue how I got so lucky, but out of 5 years of Texas-Coast-Kabaddi, no one has been sent to the hospital. Luck smiles favorably on drunk Squids.

PSS- Yes, that is a hole to Middle-Earth in the background. Props given to the fish for building most of it but let it be known that nothing can compare to Bilbo's original.

2 comments:

  1. WTF did I just watch? I think I need to go cry in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete